Monday, September 6, 2010

We Two are One or We Too are Won or 2=1

I hope our meeting pleased you
As it did much to me.
We two - we were twin souls today,
Our bondage made us free.

And if our current happenstance
Continues in such states
Of ecstasy and brilliant joy,
We'll blame it on the fates.

It is their wish for us to be
Two stars within the map
Of heaven in the sky above,
f'rever fixed within god's trap.

In life and death we shall remain
Enamoured with the sound,
Of one another's heartbeat,
How eternally they pound.

I love you like the moon loves night
Without you I am naught.
Combine our souls forever,
Our existence then is wrought.

Our meeting - darkness meets the moon,
Was joyous and so right;
Though opposites they do belong -
Dark black an' brilliant white.

Alone they lose their splendor
And romantic dignity,
But when they are united
A spectacle you'll see.

You and I - we are the stars -
The night and moon as well.
I cast my eyes upon your soul
And deep in love I fell.

The day upon our meeting
Was the day of my life's start.
I love you, I adore you,
and to you I give my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment