Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What is the sound of two hearts beating?

The poetry of your mouth
Makes music on my cheek
And fills my heart and head with words
I'm unable to speak

Fill my face with wonder
As your lips press on mine
More words upon my heart are felt
As with your hands you sign

The languages they sweetly blur
(So soft) you speak to me
The droplets of your raining words
Fill up my heart (an endless sea)

Your breath tells me of life
Your tongue of living free
And when I'm right beside you
I close my eyes and see

I'm pressed to you - a flower
Between the pages of our love
Preserved for all eternity
Like stars in skies above

You tell me with your eyes
That I'm the one for you
Your arms and teeth and knees
They tell me that it's true

Tell me dear, forever,
(in wordless ways so fine)
That I am all your lover
And you are always mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment